These are very much reflected in the way a country and the world we live in look. In my opinion, government slogans say a lot about how they want us to think of the way they think. But their facts speak better.
Thus, many words and little deeds can be found in the flyers people share in electoral campaigns. Such flyers I found last week at the door of the house. I’m not surprised there is money for something like that. I am not even surprised by the fact that money is found for a certain quality of paper and pictures to attract people’s attention. It is the society we live in that claims to see the value of man, although the only seen value is one of money.
They claim that they respect people, but they do not make things happen for the man’s good. Reading one of the flyers, I found many words and so little truth that comes from the actions of the government.
They denigrate each other in front of people and media. In places where common people cannot see them, they share words and facts for their good.
1. One of the slogans I found was that a normal country begins with “respect for fundamental values“. The true and beautiful slogan, but whose values are they talking about? From what is happening in the country and the world, it does not seem that we are doing that.
When they respect man, they talk to him, looking for ways to solve his dissatisfaction. You seek to resolve the cause, as it happens in German medicine. You do not solve the effect produced by the measures taken by the same people who only change functions or parties.
2. They say that “the law is a law for all.” Governors are the first for whom the law is not law, and offenders even make the law for them. They don’t pay for what they do.
3. They are also talking about “responsible governance“. To whom? To themselves and the elite they represent? There are so few places where man is treated with true respect. Without the elite position and a lot of money, the man stays in line with the hours, does not see his rights respected or is punished.
4. They are talking about respect for all people and are proud of themselves for the raises of pensions, salaries, and allowances. In fact, several times a year all prices rise. Where are the respect for each human being and the responsibility of their functions?
I have sent petitions to different ministries, and only one answered each time. It is the only one who has directed the petitions to the territorial administrative units for solving them. The last petition related to what I am telling you below has not even received registration from one of the ministries.
I’m talking about a petition some locals made, about a 100-year-old fountain that serves several families. A neighboor of the fountain plot built his toilette and the farm of pigs a few meters from the fountain. Following the first petition, water analyzes were performed. There are exceeds of the maximum concentration allowed for nitrates, Ecoles, enterococci, B. coliforms … The answer from the mayor’s office was that the culprit who made his buildings near the fountain is not guilty. The health department has asked the fountain owners to clean it. The cause did not seem to be found but the effect has to be called off. The people appealed against the lack of measures for calling off the causes of destroying the quality of water. The institution to which the petition was redirected has not given any sign of interest yet.
Where is their responsibility? Are they responsible only as long as they do not affect their interests?
The economic growth is not as wanted, there is no budget money for schools and hospitals, for roads. But there is money for expensive cars, trips in the country and abroad, an expensive election campaign.
Thought found in Words and Deeds
If they care about people and moral values, they have to:
- start with what they do, meaning stop lying and stealing.
- do what they promise.
- recognize what they said and did not do
- learn to apologize for disappointing voters.
- finish the roads they started
- create workplaces
- let small businesses thrive
- show that they care about the identity of the nation
- protect the true history of the nation (what has remained unaltered from it)
- care of the villages, hospitals, schools, orphanages
- care about how much all those involved stoles
- show that they care about trees and nature. I mean they can also use recycled paper.
“As the lightning brings light, and the thunder and fire flows from the light, so is the man’s thought, it passes on to the man’s words and then into his deeds. So, remember this, because light and thunder must be till the burning fire. The man’s light is his thought and this is his most valuable asset. Light has power through the word, and man’s will ignites the fire through which all that are around him are made.” (2)
Copyright © 2019 email@example.com