A big thank you and gratitude to Carly for this nomination.
Carly uses poetry and creative writing as her muse and shares her poetry (faith, recent and earlier poetry) and musings. Please visit her beautiful blog https://messageinstanza.com for a chance to look at the world through a new angle and possibly to be entertained as well.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:
It was one of my dreams when working to finish and publish my first book on Amazon (august 2016). My dream came true when I started blogging to share the articles I was translating for Condor, who likes making videos on Youtube. An example is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfkxwQe-oc&w=854&h=480
My advice for beginners:
From my point of view, there are not better and weaker bloggers, and every blog has a beginning, so nobody can give you the right advice. Read, write, follow, share are actions you need to be willing to do and from my life experience there are things which work all the time, for everything:
- Follow your heart.
- Do what you like.
- Listen to yourself.
- Respect both your and others’ work.
- Do your best.
- Be positive.
- Believe in yourself and your work.
- Be honest.
- Be consistent.
- Re-blogg what you like, for sharing is caring. It does not mean that somebody else is better than you are, but he/she sees the things differently.
I am really sorry, but I am not going to follow the 5th rule, and I nominate all bloggers who wish to participate, for each of you truly deserves awards.
Congratulations to all bloggers!
I am grateful to all of you for all your hard & great work!