I want to thank “Sensible Nonsense” for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. A big Thank you! Please visit her wonderful blog about getting some perspective about daily life things and from her writings you will find out she is a really open-minded girl.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
1. What is your main inspiration as a writer. Which writers inspire you, and why do you write?
Dr. Wyne Dyer. I would say his books have made me to change my life. Writing, I can give a hand to others who feel they resonate with my experiences and could inspire them for their life.
2. If you were stranded on an island with one time what would it be?
Sunrise because I like how the sunlight is spreading all over the world without making difference of nationality, color, religion, actually of nothing. It spreads the light for everybody and everything.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
I cannot choose a single place. I would go everywhere in this world. I like meeting people coming from different backgrounds. I like traveling and learning about other countries and cultures.
4. What is more important to you, self-love or health?
For me the most important is self-love. If there is self-love, you will have whatever you want. For me, Self-love means loving everybody and everything in this world, too. Health is a consequence of the way we love ourselves and all around us.
5. If you had to eat a food every single meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Salad. Being a vegetarian for a long time, I enjoy any kind of salad.
6. What is one thing you truly regret on a deeply profound level and wish you could change? Or are you at peace with everything?
I wouldn’t want to change anything because every single thing was part of my life at certain moments and all together brought me where I am now. Yes, I would say I am at peace with almost everything.
7. What are you most grateful for in life?
Everything I have in my life. I am grateful for all my life, for everything I have gone through because all people and all things have shaped me as the person who I am now.
1. Name your 3 favorite foods.
2. What does a perfect day look like to you?
3. Do you prefer watching sports or playing sports?
4. Would you choose a vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Why?
5. If you would go back in time, what year would you travel to?
6. What has been your biggest challenge?
7. Something you miss the most from childhood?
Congratulations nominees and thank you for your inspiration!