A big thank you and gratitude to Amira for this nomination.
Amira shares her “thoughts and experiences, favorite poems, inspirational stories, and even some nice food recipes, that have inspired her, given her strength and comfort through our life’s journey” and poems in Haiku style. Please visit her beautiful blog https://amiracarluccio.com to find inspiration and nourishment for the body and soul.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:
It was one of my dreams when working to finish and publish my first book on Amazon (august 2016). My dream came true when I started blogging to share the articles I was translating for Condor, who likes making videos on Youtube. Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfkxwQe-oc&w=854&h=480
My Advice to Beginners:
I do not consider myself that I can give you advice, but I can share with you what I know from my life experience because there are things which work all the time, for everything:
- Follow your heart.
- Do what you like.
- Listen to yourself.
- Respect both your and others’ work.
- Do your best.
- Be positive.
- Believe in yourself and your work.
- Be honest.
- Re-blogg what you like, for sharing is caring. It does not mean that somebody else is better than you are, but he/she sees the things differently.
I am really sorry, but I am not going to follow the 5th rule, and I nominate all bloggers who wish to participate, for each of you truly deserves awards.
Congratulations to all bloggers!
I am grateful to all of you for all your hard & great work!