A big thank you to Amira for this nomination.
Amira shares her “thoughts and experiences, favourite poems, inspirational stories, and even some nice food recipes, that have inspired her, given her strength and comfort through our life’s journey” and poems in Haiku style. Please visit her beautiful blog https://amiracarluccio.com to find inspiration and nourishment for the body and soul.
01. Place the logo on your blog.
02. Thank your nomination to who nominated you and provide a link to your blog.
03. List the rules
04. Mention the creator of the prize and also provide a link.
05. Tell your readers three things about you.
06. Answer the 5 questions you have got
07. Ask your nominees five questions that you choose; with a strange or funny question (specify)
08. Share a link to your best publications
09. Nominate 10-20 people (blogs)
10. Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire in blogs; and they do it with love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
He decided to call the prize “Mystery Blogger Award” because the meaning of his name, “Enigma”, is “mystery”. So it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result being extraordinary.
Link to one of my best posts:
Three things about me:
- I like hiking.
- I love chocolate & ice-cream. 🙂
- I like making silver & stone jewellery.
My answers to the questions:
1. What do you think is the most important force in the Universe? and why?
Love, for everything is created with Love, by Love to be loved.
2. What is one of the greatest lessons you ever learned?
To believe in myself.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to others that you learned through your life’s journey, what would that be?
Love yourself and others will love you.
4. What helps you to overcome difficult challenges in life?
Trust that everything has a reason and even if I could not see it at a moment, I know that it will be showed up later.
5. If you could chose only one place that you feel at total peace, which place would that be?
From my experience, I know that you can feel at total peace wherever you are in this world, as long as you feel at total peace with yourself. Therefore, I feel at total peace wherever I am.
I consider that all bloggers work hard and do a great job, so my thanks, respect and acceptance go to the entire blogging family. Each one of you truly deserves awards. Please feel free to consider yourself nominated as long as you like it.
Congratulations to all bloggers!
Thank you for being part of my life!