A big thank you to Keshav Sawarn for this nomination.
He shares his Infinite Feelings Content in both English and Hindi, and Poems on infinite feelings in both English and Hindi. Please visit his beautiful blog https://rhymopedia.wordpress.com.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How I started my blog:
It is something I shared before and even if I repeat myself, I will not change the way I started my blog .
It was one of my dreams when working to finish and publish my first book on Amazon (august 2016). My dream came true when I started blogging to share the articles I was translating for Condor, who likes making videos on Youtube. An example is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfkxwQe-oc&w=854&h=480
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
Every blog has a beginning, so nobody can give you the right advice. We just see the world through our eyes.
From my point of view,
- Listen to & Follow your heart.
- Believe in yourself and your work.
I nominate all bloggers who wish to participate, for each of you is truly amazing.
Congratulations to all bloggers!
Thank you everyone for your hard & great work!