WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
RULES REGARDING THIS AWARD:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I love nature.
- I like gardening.
- I love the diversity of cultures for diversity is beauty of our world.
- What did you spend your time thinking about as a child? To live in a world of love, where people respect and accept each other exactly as they are.
- Can you describe something someone did or said at any point in your life, that had the effect of changing or impacting your life? There are a few words everyone wants to hear them, but we do not ask ourselves how often we tell them to others. They are: “I love you“. My son told me many years ago: “Mum, no matter what happens either in my or your life, I love you”. It was the first moment when realising that I have never heard those words before in my life, from anyone.
- What quality do you admire most in others and why? Simplicity, for it means unconditionally love.
- Is there a place you have visited that you would encourage others to visit, as well, and why? The Sphinx from Bucegi Mountains, Romania for “The legends and mysteries around the Sphinx are a magnet for tourists who come by thousands to visit the monument of nature from the top of the Bucegi Mountains. Along with Babele (The Old Ladies), it represents a place of pilgrimage each year at the end of November, on the 28th, when the effect of the “energetic pyramid” occurs. Due to the sun’s rays, a so-called pyramid is formed above the Sphinx, which is believed to emit positive energy.“
- When you look at the universe, what do you see? Beauty in all possible forms.
5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES (the same):
- What did you spend your time thinking about as a child?
- Can you describe something someone did or said at any point in your life, that had the effect of changing or impacting your life?
- What quality do you admire most in others and why?
- Is there a place you have visited that you would encourage others to visit, as well, and why?
- When you look at the universe, what do you see?
A SHARED LINK TO MY BEST POST:
I consider that all bloggers work hard and do a great job, so my thanks, respect and acceptance go to the entire blogging family. Each one of you here truly deserves awards. Please feel free to consider yourself nominated as long as you like it.
Congratulations to all bloggers!
Thank you for being part of my life!