December 27, 2018
If you are worried about how you are going to jump start 2019 worry no more. We ALL are a little sluggish and slow right after the holidays, but this year will be a little different.
The Universe is giving us the exciting gifts of drive, motivation, leadership, and passion, right as the holidays are starting to wind down. On the first day of the year, January 1, 2019, warrior Mars is entering the sign it rules, Aries. This is the passion planet entering the Cardinal sign of the Fire signs. Spring is coming early this year! All that energy you usually have in May arrives just a pinch early.
Time to plant the seeds of some miracles… in the dead of Winter. Come on baby, light that fire!
Prepare for Energy to Fire You Up
The excitement that you feel when the winter begins to thaw and the trees and flowers start to bud; is the energy you have available to you on the first day of 2019 until Valentine’s Day!
You can see some spiritual tulips spring to life and your life a little earlier than usual this year with the transit of Mars in Aries. This transit is all about turning the energy of this fire sign from new beginnings you have been contemplating and putting the effort behind them to launch them into reality. You won’t just be thinking about those resolutions, you are going to be planning them, and doing them.
The Mars in Aries transit can lead the seeds of success that you have been planting and encourage them to blossom and grow in your life. The planet of drive and action meets the zodiac sign of determination and confidence.
You’re going to have a lot of energy at the end of this month, and it will carry you through February as well. It’s the time to get some things done in your life. It’s a time for you to start asking yourself, what are you excited about?
It’s time for a new beginning, on the first day of the year. It’s as exciting as it sounds!
What Are You Passionate About?
Every person on this planet is passionate and excited about something! With Mars in Aries, you are going to be feeling inspired and passionate about a plan or project in your life.
This isn’t something you need to seek out or “try” to do. Mars in Aries is energy you are handed over on a silver platter. You’re going to have this energy. You won’t have to choose it.
The only thing you will have to decide is… what are you going to do with it? What passions do you have? That’s what the Universe is pointing you towards when it comes to action plans right now.
It might be seeking a relationship; it could be finding a new job, or simply figuring out your unique abilities. You need to make a life with the skills and talents you have.
Whatever it is, you have that special energy that you will be excited about starting on January 1. It’s going to feel like spring fever during winter! It will give you the energy and zeal to go for it. So go for it, you must. Baby, light that fire.
Your Checklist for Mars in Aries
It’s great to know that you need to make some tweaks as the year begins. You won’t need us to give you the energy, or teach you how to feel that energy. You ARE going to have it. But waste not, want not. You’ll need to use it, and you’ll need to use it wisely. Here’s a list of themes to work with, and how to do just that.
- DO – Follow your passions. It sounds cliché, but that’s because clichés are always based in truth. What are you passionate about on New Year’s Day 2019? Or the days that follow? Follow them. Do something with them. Just see where they take you.
- DON’T – Follow your temper. Aries is their own worst enemy because as emotionless as they can be sometimes, when the emotions do crop up, they tend to err on the negative side. Aries is famous for the temper that never dies. Don’t do that. Being passionate about how mad you are at someone isn’t the way to win here. Keep calm, and succeed you will.
- DO – Follow your instinct. You are getting very special messages from Universe right now, on what you need to do in order to win this year. And you’ll be getting those messages early in the year. On the first day! You may be too busy or hungover to notice them on New Year’s Day, but the wheels are spinning. Start writing those things down.
- DON’T – Be your own worst enemy. Aries can be a little self-serving sometimes. A lot of times. Don’t do that. Do follow what is best for your life path, but the best path is always one of integrity. Stay in that line no matter how tempted you will be to find shortcuts. And you will be tempted. Shortcuts are not the way to win a long-term abundant success.
- DO – Lead with love. With the lover Mars in its home sign, love is favoured for all zodiac signs, all year long. Mars won’t be here all year, but Mars isn’t retrograde either this year. That means it’s time for forward-motion in your love life, all year long. Lead with love in every area of your life. That means pure intent, no shortcuts (we keep saying that for a reason), and offering love before expecting it in return. That will activate a very powerful chain on the Law of Attraction in every area of your life.
- DON’T – Ignore your passions. Leading with love and staying in line with your passions are almost the same thing. Treating others with respect and dignity is leading with love. But when it comes to succeeding, stay in that flow of passion. What are you excited about? If it’s in line with good karma and integrity, stay in that excitement. Stay in that flow. Don’t ignore your passions! This is your angels and guide’s way of telling you this is what you can win at!
- DO – Take the lead. The warrior planet is in a Cardinal sign. You have all of the energy you need to take the lead in the area of your life that you want to change the most. Do that on January 1 and right through to Valentine’s Day. Initiate. Don’t wait for the success to just arrive. The energy will just arrive. But the abundance won’t. You have to actually pursue it.
- DON’T – Be defeated. That is of course unless you are tempted to err off of the line of karma. If Universe isn’t letting you win something, there’s a reason for that. Accept that, and move on. A typical response from Aries when they don’t Ram their way to their own way, plowing through everyone else’s needs and desires, is a temper tantrum. They can’t bear to feel defeated. Don’t do that. If you went after something and lost, it wasn’t meant to be. Time to move on to the next one. It’s helpful to really examine your intentions before burning bridges you can’t rebuild. Were they pure? You may need to do some tweaking until they are. Tweak, yes, feel defeated, no.
And there you have everything you need to know to succeed starting with the first day of 2019. Mars in Aries on January 1, 2019, means that you are starting a brand new year with endless warrior energy to pursue endless possibilities. Follow your instinct, not your temper; follow your passions, not the shortcuts. Stay on the line of karma and integrity.