A Way of Growing
“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”
To be continually fearing You will make mistakes, fear will lead your life and stop you from living the life you want, for fear will take control of your life.
Disappointment and despair are born from mistakes and fear of making them, for you have not been taught that making mistakes is the first step in learning something new. Every mistake is a lesson and every lesson is a new experience you can learn from. You may become the add of your lessons, which will born your wisdom, but you are not your mistakes, for they do not define you.
You are not today the same as you were yesterday, and you are not going to be tomorrow as you are today, for you change with every mistake you make. You cannot say you learn enough in this life, and after every mistake you prepare yourself for the next one, for nobody is born to know all, and nobody has finished learning all, when he dies. You only die a better variant of yourself.
- do not live with the mistakes you have made, but live learning from them
- admit to yourself your own errors, for making mistakes is a part of being human
- making mistakes is not a sin, it is a way of learning
- making mistakes means you are doing something new, for those who do not make mistakes, make nothing
- not learning from your mistakes, you will hurt the most the person you are
and YOUR life here and now, a life that means “So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. So many mistakes.” (
Photo credit: Pixabay
With all my Love,